Help us in our mission to support South Carolina’s educators and students.
- General Operating Contributions – These critical donations allow SC Future Minds to continue operating as a viable non-profit supporting public schools statewide.
- In-Kind Contributions – These support many SC Future Minds programs, helping us provide a cost-effective impact to students, teachers, and schools.
- Corporate support is critical to SC Future Minds’ existing programs such as The SC Teacher of the Year Celebration, My First Library and Teacher Appreciation Month. The business backing not only underwrites expenses, it also demonstrates to educators and students the partnerships working to improve our schools.
- Corporate volunteers serve on the SC Future Minds board, and often help with our programs. These provide great opportunities for a company’s young executives to develop leadership skills while improving their communities.
Would you like to learn more about becoming a partner?
Please fill out the short form below to get in touch with us. Tell us a little about who you are and how you’d like to partner with SC Future Minds.
To explore how you might connect with SC Future Minds and improve the lives of 700,000 students and 50,000 teachers in 1,200 SC public schools, contact us at email@example.com or 803-741-5646.
Our Current Partners
Corporate leaders know that better schools produce better workers. That’s why SC Future Minds is grateful to be working with many of South Carolina’s private sector leaders:
- ALPHA Behavioral Health Center
- BMW Manufacturing Co. of SC
- BlueCross BlueShield
- Cox Industries
- Data Recognition Corp.
- Delta Dental of South Carolina
- Dollar General Foundation
- Duff & Childs, LLC
- Duke Energy
- Elliott Davis Decosimo
- Halligan, Mahoney, & Williams
- Haynsworth Sinkler Boyd
- Intertech Group
- Kelly Educational Staffing
- Latta Education Foundation
- Longleaf Fund
- Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough, LLP
- Palmetto State Teachers Association
- Pee Dee Federal Credit Union
- Richland Two Education Foundation
- Santee Cooper
- SC School Boards Association
- SC School Boards Insurance Trust
- SC State Board of Education
- Security Federal
- South Carolina Electric & Gas
- South State Bank
- Teach For America – South Carolina
- The Bunnelle Foundation
- The Fellowship of South Carolina Bishops
- The Reading Warehouse
- The SCEA
- The Self Foundation
- USC’s Center for Educational Partnerships in the College of Education
- USC School of Education
- Cricket Newman Flowers
- Leadership South Carolina
- Notre Dame Club of the Western Carolinas
- Total Wine
South Carolina public school minds: 750,000 strong
Sign up for our newsletter